From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
Debajyoti Dutta
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:32 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Heavy atom salt at low pH

Hi All,

Sorry for a non CCP4 question. I have been trying to phase a protein
structure using different heavy atom derivatives. The problem is the
crystallization pH is very low (from 2.8 to 3.5). I will be highly benefited
if anybody kindly suggests me the possible heavy atom salts to try

sincerely
Debajyoti