Hi Chen,

first off, I suggest posting PHENIX related question on PHENIX mailing list:
http://www.phenix-online.org/

The command:

phenix.refine mode.pdb data.mtz main.ncs=true

will determine and use NCS automatically. Note, that if you use
"strategy=rigid_body+individual_adp" the NCS restraints are applied to ADPs
only.

You can also specify atom selections for NCS related groups using a
parameter file as described here:
http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch24

Let me know if you have any questions by replying directly off-line or on
PHENIX mailing list.

Pavel.