Just a thought:
shave off parts of your model1, which you think might cause a clash perhaps,
essentially keeping a core in place, then rerun molrep using model1 as fixed
and search for a second. If you are successful, then SSM superimpose your
complete model onto both and see what you have to fix the problem.

Jürgen

-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894