Hi all,
I am new in the field of crystallography.
I have just  collected  a data at 3.3 Å and the solved the structure using MR .
the space group comes out to be P2 3. There are 3 molecules in Asymetric unit
with the LLG of 300 and tfz 18. But after repeated rounds of refinement with
REFMAC5 and model building with coot  the R factor had been  struck at 30% and
R free at 40%.
So is it now the time to stop further refining the solution . if not then  how
can i lower the  R factor and Rfree?
The second question is it possible to have such a large difference between R
factor and R free?
Thanks in advance