From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Petr
Kolenko
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 1:55 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Space group vs. gap between Rwork and Rfree?

Some refinement of my question:

I am working on mutant variant (point mutation, not on the interface) of one
protein already deposited in space group I432. Screw axes are excluded, NCS
operator is equivalent to missing symmetry operation.
To Fred, I always process data in P1 first. After that and all analysis, I
completely process the data again in suggested space groups in different
directories to avoid any mixture of the files.

I do not know, maybe the problem is only in refinement, but I can not make the
gap between Rfree and Rwork somehow reasonably stable.

Many thanks to all of you for your suggestions and interest.
Petr

--
Petr Kolenko
petr.kole...@biochemtech.uni-halle.de