A Post-doctoral position in chromatin structural  biology is available in my
group. My lab aims to characterize proteins and protein/DNA or RNA complexes
by
X-ray crystallography in  combination with other biochemical and biophysical
techniques.

Applicants should have a Ph.D. in structural biology, biochemistry,
molecular/cell biology with 0-4 years postdoctoral research experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with 3 references to:
Jinrong
Min

by email: jr....@utoronto.ca

Jinrong Min
Principal Investigator, Chromatin Biology and Epigenetics
Structural Genomics Consortium
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology
University of Toronto
101 College St., Toronto
On M5G 1L7, Canada
http://www.sgc.utoronto.ca/Chromatin