Dear all,

   Last year, when I deposited PDBs using ADIT, immediately I got an automatic
confirmation email. And after 1 day, I got the responses from the PDBj
Annotator. And within 3 days, all the edition and validation of my structures
were finished with the help of member from the wwPDB. I greatly appreciate the
enthusiasm of PDB Data Annotation Staff.

   However, one weeks ago, I also deposited several PDBs using ADIT, I only
got the automatic confirmation email but I have not received any responses from
the PDBj Annotator yet.

   I am just afraid something wrong with my deposition?
   Could anybody let me know if there were any changes in PDB deposition
regulation? How long will be the processing time?

Thank you a lot for your advices
I look forward to hearing from you