Hello Rojan,

This paper from last year may be a good place to start.  It provides a nice "road
map" through the small angle scattering experiment that a non-expert can follow
while also describing the scattering data so that a non-expert can more critically
evaluate it. I found it very informative.

David A. Jacques and Jill Trewhella.  Small-angle scattering for structural
biology—Expanding the frontier while avoiding the pitfalls. Protein Science
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 642–657, April 2010. DOI: 10.1002/pro.351

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pro.351/abstract

hope that helps,

Eric

Eric T. Larson, PhD