Hi Hui,
(sorry for non-ccp4 recipe)
IF I understand correctly what you want to do, then I guess you can achieve
this using Map Superposition:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/superpose_maps.htm

and/or Structure Comparison tools in PHENIX:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/structure_comparison.htm

where you can superpose many models and corresponding maps, and see all them
in one display, along with highlighted differences.

Nat Echols, the author of both tools, is someone to ask should you have any
questions.

Pavel.