Cleveland Center for Membrane and Structural Biology (CCMSB) and the
Department of Pharmacology at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) invites
applications for Postdoctoral Positions in cryo-electron
microscopy/tomography and electron crystallography to lead world-class
research.

Our team is involved in studying a variety of biological systems by electron
microscopy, electron crystallography, and tomography and has several open
positions for interested candidates. Our focus is on the structure and
function of membrane proteins.
Special interests are membrane channels structure and function (TRP
channels, cyclic nucleatide-gated channels and aquaporins).

We are seeking scientist with a background in membrane protein biochemistry,
preferably with experience in cryo-electron microscopy, electron tomography,
and 2D crystallography. Experience in 3D crystallography is a plus.

The lab is equipped with an FEI Tecnai F20 and Tecnai 12 electron
microscopes. All positions are funded for several years.

If you are interested, or for further information, please contact:  Vera
Moiseenkova-Bell (vxm...@case.edu) or
Andreas Engel (ah...@case.edu). To learn more about the CCMSB or the
Department of Pharmacology at CWRU, please visit:
http://pharmacology.case.edu and http://ccmsb.case.edu

--
Vera Moiseenkova-Bell, PhD
*Mt. Sinai Scholar*