Hi Steve,

Funnily enough I just read the following paper today, which describes exactly
this phenomenon:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21093442

Is AMPPCP as sensitive to acid conditions? I would suspect not.

Best wishes
Derek
Derek Logan                                    tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                            fax: +46 46 222 4692
Dept. of Biochemistry and Structural Biology   mob: +46 76 8585 707
Centre for Molecular Protein Science
www.cmps.lu.se<http://www.cmps.lu.se>
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
www.saromics.com<http://www.saromics.com>