Dear CCP4ers,

on behalf of Patrick Cramer, I send a Postdoc position offer, given below. Please, do not respond to me, but to the e-mail addresses given in the job description.

Best regards,

Dirk Kostrewa.

Applications are invited for a

RESEARCH SCIENTIST (POSTDOC) POSITION IN CRYSTALLOGRAPHY

to work on multi-component complexes and study the mechanisms of gene transcription in the lab of Patrick Cramer at the Gene Center of the University of Munich (www.LMB.uni-muenchen.de/cramer).

We look for a collaborative person with a background in X-ray crystallography, documented by at least one significant first-author publication. We offer a stimulating environment on a leading European life science campus, and a longer-term perspective (2-5 years). There are possibilities to join ongoing projects of high scientific significance, to participate in networks of excellence at the national and international level, and to contribute to teaching. Thus this position can prepare for an independent career.

Applications including a one-page CV, list of publications, and email addresses of two referees should be sent to R. Menacher (menac...@lmb.uni-muenchen.de).

Questions may be sent to Patrick Cramer (cra...@lmb.uni-muenchen.de).

Deadline for applications is March 1st, 2011.