From: "rashmi panigrahi" <rashmi.panigrah...@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:42:15 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [ccp4bb] stock solution of glutathione

Hi,
I wanted to use glutathione for cocrystallizing with my protein at about 5mM
concentration. What is the concentration of the stock solution to be prepared
for crystallization studies. Do I have to make the stock solution of
glutathione fresh each time or can I make the stock and store at -20degrees?
Should I prefer to make the stock solution at a particular pH to prevent its
oxidation??
suggestions awaited.......
--
rashmi

--
Michael C. Thompson

Graduate Student

Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Division

Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry

University of California, Los Angeles

mi...@chem.ucla.edu