Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Zheng
Zhou
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Februar 2011 12:13
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] coot

Hi, Stefanie

Are those 6 molecules related by NCS? If so, you can model one first, and
use transform_coords_molecule (imol, rtop) to generate others.

I used to do this five times for a pentamer:

output_pdb='template'
for i in range (2,6):
        transform_coords_molecule (1, [[x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, z2, x3, y3, z3],
        filename=output_pdb+str(i)+'.pdb'
        save_coordinates (1, filename)

I think you can write all the the tranformation matrix out instead of the
loop if they differ significantly. Others may have more experience.

Best,

Joe