Dear Marius,
To these two centres to which you refer we can add:-
Diamond Light Source; contact person Prof David Allan (small molecule
Laue X-ray crystallography);
Institut Laue Langevin ; contact person Dr Matthew Blakeley (neutron
Laue protein crystallography);
Los Alamos Neutron Source; contact person Dr Paul Langan (neutron
time-of-flight Laue protein crystallography).

Also, just a historical note; the SRS wiggler 9 Laue effort I
deliberately recentred at ESRF ID09 when Michael Wulff joined ESRF and
set about, with SAC and community approval, buidling ID09.

Yours sincerely,
John

--
Professor John R Helliwell DSc