hello everybody

how does arginine and glutamate affect crystallization..what will be
the better stabilizing agent during protein purification which wont
affect crystallization or have minimal affect on
crystallization..example..glycerol, sorbitol, glycine, poline,
arginine, glutamate..what should be opted first.

regards

faisal