Dear all!
We've been trying to crystallize a helicase. No protein crystal was found after
some typical conditions (kit I, kit II, and Index) were repeatly screened for
more than three times. 50 mM MES (pH 6.0), 5% glycerol, and 1mM DTT is used as
the final storage buffer. The most significant problem of this protein is its
precipitation in most of the screening conditions. Protein concentration
gradient was considered, but it can not work.
I was wondering if there is any way to work aroud this problem. Look forward to
your suggestions!
Thanks!
Art