Robert Immormino

Does this service answer you question.  It is limited to 10,000 return
results for the statistical analysis so it is possible to ask general questions
where the statistics are truncated.

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe-as/pdbestatistics/PDBeStatisticsAtom.jsp

Tom Oldfield

Hi Cale,
My advice would be to find someone local with experience in scripting
possibly in python or perl.  This is a tractable problem with a bit of
scripting and if you aren't already experienced this may be a good
opportunity to delve into a bit of programing.
Good Luck,
-bob