On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 02:25 -0500, Kyuwon Baek wrote:
> Is there any resolution limit for the composite omit map?

Probably not and I would think that it is more useful at low resolution
where model bias is stronger.  But shouldn't you be talking about
simulated annealing as a bias removal tool rather than composite omit
map?  As far as maps go, solvent flattening may be even better option.

As a general comment, outcome of almost any refinement trick may vary
from dataset to dataset.  There are general tendencies, but the best way
to answer your questions is perhaps to calculate the map and look at the
result.

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs