Dear Stephen,

I did start a similar thread about a year ago. If you want to see the posts, check this out and the responses to it:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk/msg14758.html

In my case, the winner was the Liquidator 96 from Rainin. It has proven to be very useful and too popular, and now it is being utilized for everything under the sun.

Best,
Engin