Though I like our program HOLLOW for visualization, I think the tool for this
job is MOLE (http://mole.chemi.muni.cz). You can use the online version to
quickly generate two trajectories out from the center of the channel. MOLE has
some mathematical advantages over HOLE or Caver. You then merge the two pdb
files and delete the overlapping points. The resulting file will have a radius
of the sphere at each point along the trajectory in the Bfactor field. The
radius is the maximum sphere size that would fit within channel along the
trajectory which should be the center of the pore. This can then be plotted as
done by Smart et al. Biophys J. 1993. Dec;65(6):2455-60.