Dear Quyen,
I am afraid you won't get any better answers than you got so far. There is no
holy bible telling you what to do with disordered side chains. I fully agree
with James that you should try to get the best possible model, which best
explains your data and that will be your decision. Here are my 2 cents:

-If you see alternative positions, you have to build them.
-If you do not see alternative positions, I would not replace one fantasy (some
call it most likely) orientation with 2 or 3 fantasy orientations.
-I personally belong to the "let the B-factors take care of it" camp, but that
is my personal opinion. Leaving side chains out could lead to
misinterpretations by slightly less savy users of our data, especially when
charge distributions are being studied. Besides, we know (almost) for sure that
the side chain is there, it is only disordered and as we just learned, even
slightly less savy users know what flaming red side chains mean. Even if they
may not be mathematically entirely correct, huge B-factors clearly indicate
that there is disorder involved.
-I would not let occupancies take up the slack since even very savy users have
never heard of them and again, the side chain is fully occupied, only
disordered. Of course if you build alternate positions, you have to divede the
occupancies amongst them.

Best,
Herman