Dear Zbyszek:

Thanks a lot for your good summary. It is very interesting but, do you
think there are some references for more detailed description, especially
from mathematics point of view about correlating B-factor to the Gaussian
probability distribution (the B-factor unit of A^2 is my first doubt as
for the probability distribution description)? Thanks again for your
efforts!

Best Regards, Hailiang