Hi Nisha,
Are your B-values residuals after TLS refinement or do they include TLS
contribution? Residuals are typically low.

Your mainchain/sidechain B value problem: did you try resetting B to a fixed
value for all atoms and refining?

Another point: if your I/sigI (outer shell) is 4.2, then why didn't you process
your data to a bit higher resolution, till at least I/sigI ~ 2 or so.

Thanks
Abhinav

JCSG@SSRL, SLAC
Phone: (650) 926-2992