Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming free, educational webinar to
be presented by Tom Edwards, Ph.D. titled "SAD phasing at rotating anode
wavelengths using iodide ions." In this webinar, Tom will present a general
overview of using of iodide ion soaks and (SAD) experiments for de novo phase
determination. They've used this technique across a wide range of
crystallization conditions with successful structure determination in at least
twenty cases. I hope you'll join us to learn more.

This webinar is scheduled to occur on Thursday, May 12th at 12:00 PM CDT (10:00
AM PDT / 6:00 PM GMT). You can find more information, including a registration
link at: http://www.rigaku.com/protein/webinars.html

Best regards,
Angela

--