If anyone has picked up a very recent version of Pointless from our web site
here, they should note that version 1.5.19 was seriously broken [1]. Versions
1.5.17 and earlier are OK, as is the very latest 1.5.21 which I've just put
there [2]

I don't think the broken versions have got into any widely distributed CCP4
versions, so with any luck this doesn't affect many people

Phil

[1] specifically, files written in a point group of lower symmetry than the
apparent lattice group were not sorted, but were flagged as sorted in the file.
This leads to apparent completeness in Scala > 100% and failure to merge
properly

[2] ftp://ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pub/pre/pointless-1.5.21.tar.gz, .linux, .osx