If you have model coordinates for your CSA, I send those to the PRODRG server and let it generate a REFMAC style dictionary. You will need to make sure it is labelled as a peptide - cf the standatd residue cif files to see how to do that..

Then you need to enter the LINKR record into the pdb file connevting the CSA ands your CYS.

But if you run refmac from the GUI with the REVIEW restraints option that should be done for you.. I thinjk the cif file generated should contain both the CSA entry and an apppropriately named LINKR dictionary..

Eleanor