Hi,

Thanks for all the comments, i was more wondering what the state of the art might be here, we have done similar thing at 4 Å (with 3 Å data though) 10 years or so back with SnB. Maybe we need to get a heavier atom derivative indeed the break the phases,
but i'll keep banging for now..

I have tried quite a lot, and was mainly wondering what was the world record
nowadays in desperate solutions by SHELX/other direct methods...

playing around with XDS, data is finally quite ok to 6 Å low res anom CC 100-90%, SigAno about 3... goes down obviously but not terribly fast there is signal all the way to 6Å.

Inverse beam data collection would probably be a good idea indeed next time, native or
second wavelength or rahter both might help i assume..
thanks to Tim, Clemens, Poul and others for comments,
Best,
Tommi