I'll give my backing to the Nanodrop as well.

I've used it in two different labs, for general yield checking use as
well as prior to ITC experiments, and haven't found there to be any
issues.

That said, I've also used cuvettes, and I find that one the whole,
cuvette-derived and nanodrop-derived measurements are comparable.

I wouldn't touch Bradford with a barge-pole. I've found it to be
wildly inaccurate for certain proteins I've handled, where as the
OD280 measurements have been fine.

Dave

============================
David C. Briggs PhD
Father, Structural Biologist and Sceptic
University of Manchester E-mail:
david.c.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
http://manchester.academia.edu/DavidBriggs (v.sensible)
http://xtaldave.wordpress.com/ (sensible)