Rex, I think the problem is that the latest version of the dictionary which
contains LBT (and many other new ligands) only works with Refmac 5.6 (but
check with Garib on that!), but that version hasn't yet been compiled for
Windows.  Unfortunately Windows versions tend to lag a bit behind Linux &
Mac/OSX versions for historical reasons.

Have you looked here:

http://ligand-depot.rutgers.edu/ld-search.html

You could download the ideal PDB coords and use Garib's JLIGAND to make the
library entry.

Cheers

-- Ian

PS Can someone explain to me why alpha-lactose is LBT and beta-lactose is
LAT?