On Wednesday, July 06, 2011 09:46:14 am Jacob Keller wrote:
> Dear Crystallographers,
>
> it seems to me that for clearly identifying/characterising anomalous
> scatterers for a solved structure, one could make a map using two
> datasets: one at the f" peak, one low energy remote.

That would be an approximation of the map it seems you actually want,
which would use the F_A amplitude terms from MAD analysis together
with your current model phases rather than the MAD phase estimates.
You could, for example, use CAD to merge the FA column output by
hkl2map with the phases from your current model.

        Ethan

--
Ethan A Merritt
Biomolecular Structure Center,  K-428 Health Sciences Bldg