This seems somewhat weird - your Rmerge values increase with more frames
as explained by Tim, but I cant see why the I/SigI should increase sharply
for the 180 degree set then fall off again.
if you have run Scala look at the scaling plots v batch, and resolution to
see if there are any weird outliers.
Eleanor