Dear Padmaja,
I have use Samsung 2233RZ for stereo running on Linux and Windows systems. Perfomance is great.
HTH
Guenter
Pardon the off-topic query, but I would like to get some feedback about any personal preference for 3D LCD monitors. I am trying to decide between the following 3 monitors:

  *Samsung 2233RZ* 1680 x 1050 2D and 3d Widescreen LCD Monitor

  Asus VG236H 23" 2ms 1920x1080 Full HD 120Hz 3D multimedia Height &
  Swivel Adjustable WideScreen LCD

Alienware OptX AW2310 23" 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor

The monitor will display off of a Mac Pro Two Quad-Core Intel Xeon computer running both Apple and Linux OS.

Any input will be much appreciated.

Padmaja