From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Tom Peat
Sent: Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:56 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] CCP4 6.2.0 reading mtz files

I took a quick look via Google and in the FAQ to see if there was anything on
this topic, but didn't find the clue I was looking for.
I just installed version 6.2.0 on a linux box running Centos 5.6 and I get
error messages every time I try to read in a mtz file- unreadable. I check the
file using mtzdmp and it looks fine (all of the correct columns, etc).
Has anyone else had a problem reading mtz files with the new version? If so,
what is the fix?

Thanks for any help, tom