See below.  I believe Ray intended this to be sent to the entire bb and
especially to Subbu!

And in reading Ray's message, I am reminded that I forgot to mention what he
may be hinting at.  You should also try to optimize by creating a fine grid
screen around your identified condition varying in particular pH and
precipitant concentration.

best,
Eric