From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Jacob
Keller
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 2:18 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Aging PEGs

A while ago I measured the pH's of old and new PEGs and found them very
different, and internally attributed all "old vs new PEG issues"
to pH. Upon reflection, this seems too simplistic. Are there other known
mechanisms of crystallization capacities of PEGs of various ages?

Jacob Keller

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program