DynDom version 1.5 is part of the CCP4 suite.
There is an interface for it under Program List.

Although Steve Hayward appears to have a new version DynDom3D which we
don't have. No idea if it would be better for your case.

HTH
Martyn

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 11:28 +0200, Matthew BOWLER wrote:
> Dear Stephen,
>      I find DynDom very good (http://fizz.cmp.uea.ac.uk/dyndom/)
> otherwise the morph server
> (http://molmovdb.mbb.yale.edu/molmovdb/morph/) also performs similar
> analysis, cheers, Matt.
>

> On 26/08/2011 11:25, Stephen Cusack wrote:
> > We have structures of two states of a large multi-domain protein in
> > which domain
> > movements of up to 30 degrees are observed. Is there a programme
> > available which
> > attempts to determine rigid-body units and hinge regions in an
> > 'unbiased' way?
> > thanks for your suggestions,
> > Stephen Cusack

*               Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.   *
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: martyn.w...@stfc.ac.uk            *
*   Fax: +44 1925 603634    Skype name: martyn.winn                   *
*             URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/                      *