Hi Sandeep, if someone sends one, kindly share the references.

In general, Ca2+ could have more Asp, Asn kind of coordination and distorted
pentagonal bipyramidal geometry with waters (about 2.5A), Cd can also have
S- since it is softer, I guess Co might have N/O/S (i.e all three with
paired electrons). An inorganic chemistry textbook like Greenwood & Earnshaw
or Cotton & Wilkinson could be handy.. or a bioinorganic chemistry book.

HTH,
Partha