Hi,

I am facing some problems in solving my structure now, so I am wondering if
anyone is able to give me any tips and tricks on this matter.

My protein-DNA complex structure diffracted to 1.5A. There are 4 missing
residues, 2 on each terminal. There is no twinning in the data. The angles, the
bonds, the rotamers and the Ramachandran plot are okay too. I am using
molecular replacement for the phasing and the sequence homology between my
protein and my homologous model is 33%. The electron density map for the
protein looks very nice and there is also nice density for the DNA. Rfree
converged from the initial 39%. However, Rfree refused to go down any further
and it's still around 30-31%. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank
you in advance!

Warmest Regards,
Kelly Hew