On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 15:28 +0530, K Singh wrote:
> Dear All,
> Can anyone suggest me a protocol for silver-staining the PAGE that is
> already stained with Coomassie.
> Kris

Just destain it and then use the standard silver-staining protocol.  If
for some reason you want to have both stainings superimposed, take two
pictures and then combine them - it should be easy to do by
superimposing the ladders, just make sure that pictures are of the same
size (maybe tricky if you don't have an imager, but nothing GIMP
couldn't overcome).

--
"Hurry up before we all come back to our senses!"
                           Julian, King of Lemurs