Position (general motion blur is a special case of it) dependent blurring can
be applied to denisty improvement but problem is extremely ill posed. While
deblurring you need to reduce noise amplification. Proper regularisation needs
to be designed, probem becomes NxN linear equation where N is the number of
grid points in density which might be a little bit large. However iterative
method exists in inverse problems field.

regards
Garib

On 11 Oct 2011, at 19:37, Pete Meyer wrote:

> I could be wrong, but my understanding is that they're removing motion blur
> from the image - so I don't think it'll be directly applicable to density
> modification.
>
> But I'd be very happy to be wrong on this one.
>
> Pete
>
> Francis E Reyes wrote:
>> http://hoowstuffworks.blogspot.com/2011/10/adobe-demos-amazing-unblur-feature.html
>> Though I can't really see the image myself... the gasp of the audience is
>> telling
>> With respect to existing density modification programs, I wonder if such
>> technology (whatever it is) can ever clear up my messy density maps.
>> Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
>> 215 UCB
>> University of Colorado at Boulder

Garib N Murshudov