There are 4 possible origins in I222. There is a simple but inelegant way to
check. Run the SHELXE job for the second dataset four times, first with no MOVE
instruction, then with one of the following MOVE instructions inserted between
UNIT and the first atom in the *_fa.res file from SHELXD:

MOVE 0.5 0 0
MOVE 0 0.5 0
MOVE 0.5 0.5 0

one of these should give you phases with the same origin as your first dataset,
so if you display both maps from the .phs files in COOT they will superimpose.

George

--
Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,