Regarding refinement against all reflections: the main goal of our work is
to provide the best possible representation of the experimental data in the
form of the structure model. Once the structure building and refinement
process is finished keeping the Rfree set separate does not make sense any
more. Its role finishes once the last set of changes have been done to the
model and verified ...

J. Dohnalek

--
Jan Dohnalek, Ph.D