Hi Sabine,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I checked the cif file of BrdU.

the hydrogen of the 3'O of the BrdU is defined as HO3' in BrdU cif file, in
stead of 3'OH. The standard dNTP cifs define it as HO3' too.
In PDB, there is no atoms for hydrogen, as I excluded them.
The BrdU is defined as "UBP" as I named in my cif file (under
'data_comp_list')

Any suggestion? I attached my cif and pdb of BrdU, could you take a look at
it?
Do you have any suggestion of program generating cif for non-standard
nucleotides?

Thanks

Yu

在 2011年10月23日 下午3:50,Sabine Schneider <sabine.schnei...@mytum.de>写道: