Hi Frank

I believe (at least part of) the key to the 30S ribosome structure was being
able to orient the crystals carefully and collect the data accordingly - see
Brodersen et al, Acta Cryst. (2003). D59, 2044-2050

Completeness, while important, ain't everything.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills Road,
Cambridge, CB2 0QH