<herman.schreu...@sanofi.com> wrote:
> I am not sure that sending links is the way to go. Our company blocks many
> websites that it considers not of professionel interest and were employees
> may spend too much time.

What a brilliant idea! If only this could be implemented in academia. Our Ph.D.
students would stop asking stupid questions on this BB but instead read books
and journal articles. Yes, everything except PDB, sciencedirect, webofscience,
pubmed and arxiv (this one is for real science geeks) must be blocked!

Petr