Hmm- I wonder if B-factor unsharpening (applying a large POSITIVE B-factor to
the data)
would have the same effect?

Francis E Reyes wrote:
On the other hand, shooting a lower resolution crystal may get you the
conformation of the disordered domain.

Surprising at first thought, but was true in p97/VCP from the Brunger Lab.