From: "Jacob Keller" <j-kell...@fsm.northwestern.edu>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:14:33 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [ccp4bb] Pore Dimension Convention

Dear Crystallographers,

is there a convention for denoting/measuring pore sizes in protein
structures? Maybe inter-atom distances minus van der Waals radii?

JPK

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program
email: j-kell...@northwestern.edu

Michael C. Thompson

Graduate Student

Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Division

Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry

University of California, Los Angeles

mi...@chem.ucla.edu