El 04/01/12 21:21, Artem Evdokimov escribió:
> Wow.
>
> Harsh interview criteria! It's a relief to know that I don't need a job,
> cause I wouldn't pass.
>
> Artem

Dear Artem,

You see, using one's creativity to by-pass a robotic application server
to make a few, direct, clear, concise questions to better design one's
job-finding experiment is not considered a hint to "scientific
creativity", whatever that means. If you have to prove that you can
accept and follow simple directions, why would you need to be creative?

Glad to know you don't need a job.
And thank you for all the good advice you give us in this list.

Happy 2012 everybody.

--
Miguel

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)
CNRS, Universités d'Aix-Marseille I & II
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombar...@afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia