Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von Boaz
Shaanan
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012 13:44
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] JLigand distorts molecules

Hi,

You are right. I happen to have 1.0.7 lying around and there 3GP is fine. A bug
must have been introduced somewhere on the way between versions. I wonder
whether it's only 3GP.

         Cheers,

                       Boaz

Boaz Shaanan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Life Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel

E-mail: bshaa...@bgu.ac.il
Phone: 972-8-647-2220  Skype: boaz.shaanan
Fax:   972-8-647-2992 or 972-8-646-1710